Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
By registering for either World of Microbiome: Pregnancy, Birth & Infancy Confenrence 2020 (WoMPBI 20) or co-located World of Microbiome: Digestive & Metabolic Health 2020 (WoMDMH 20) you get a free access to the other event.
Both WoM Conferences will have a common exhibition and networking area, and you will have access to the scientific content of the two tracks and the option to attend the all sessions and participate in discussions.
Nutritionist/ Nurse/ Midwife*
Student/ Trainee/ Fellow*
EARLY BIRD RATE
UNTIL 5 october, 2020
from 6 OCTOBER, 2020
* Nutritionist/ Nurse/ Midwife and Student/ Trainee/ Fellow – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you register selecting Bank Trasfer as a method of payment, please send us a bank proof of payment directly at email@example.com You will receive your login credentials to the virtual platform once we receive your payment, which might take a few days.
FEES FOR ALL CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Admission to all scientific sessions and poster area
- Admission to the commercial exhibition
- Access to all scientific sessions, exhibition and poster area for 3 months after the Conference
- Access to both WoMPBI 20 and WoMDMH 20
Payment of registration fees must be made in EUR after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional EUR 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: WoMPBI 2020 Congress, Vienna
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-221
IBAN Number: CH62 0483 5150 0934 9222 1
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Cancellations received until and including August 20, 2020 – full refund
Cancellations received between August 21, 2020 to October 5, 2020 – 50% will be refunded.
As of October 6, 2020 – no refund will be made.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
WoMPBI 2020 DELEGEATE SERVICE DEPRTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel. +359 2 8082110