Instructions for Poster Presenters
POSTER MOUNTING/ DISMANTING HOURS
Location: Poster Area (Columbus Hall & Newton Hall)
Wednesday, 25 October 15:30 – 16:30
Thursday, 26 October 08:00 – 15:30
Saturday, 28 October 13:20 – 16:00
The organizers will not be responsible for any posters that are not dismantled until the designated hour specified above.
Poster presenters are requested to prepare their poster in 2 formats – a physical poster that they need to bring onsite in Sofia, and an e-Poster in .pdf format. The poster presenters do not have to choose one of the formats, but need to prepare both. Detailed instructions on how to prepare your files are available below.
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Participants should prepare their poster according to the following instructions:
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard / thick paper / fabric. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- You can find information about your designated poster board here. Please use the board with the same number.
POSTER VIEWING & DISCUSSIONS
The official poster viewing and discussions will be held during the Welcome Reception on Thursday, 26 October. We kindly request all poster presenters to be available at their posters to answer any questions.
Posters will remain on display throughout the whole Conference, and delegates are welcomed to explore them at their convenience during other breaks, too.
Authors are encouraged to provide contact information, such as a business card, alongside their posters. This will enable all attendees to reach out with questions or comments, even if the presenter is temporarily unavailable.
E-POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Deadline for submission: 1 October 2023
You should have received an email with a dedicated link to upload your e-Poster on 29 August. You can start working on the e-Poster in advance.
Participants should prepare their e-Poster according to the instructions below.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded here.
Alternatively, you can upload a vertical version of the e-Poster (same as the poster), however, we do not recommend that for technical reasons.
- Language: All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- 1 Page PDF file
- File format: .PDF only.
- File size less than 10 MB
- E-Poster orientation: landscape
- Font size: ≥11
- Animated images and animations are not permitted for e-Posters and will be non-functioning.
- When you insert Images Photos Tables Graphs please use simple copy-paste, and do not use embedded documents – the system does not support embedded files -audio or video
- Please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/-@)
- Please do not use headers and footers.