#WoM2022 Social Media Ambassadors Program
WILL YOU BE OUR NEW SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADOR? JOIN THE #WoM2022 CONVERSATION!
The World of Microbiome looks to develop the worldwide community of scientists and professionals working on microbiome and its related diseases.
We will bring together researchers, clinicians and other health professionals to share knowledge and ideas on microbiome. This year the program is based on three carefully curated learning and networking zones to advance research, understanding & application in the world of microbiome. These zones are specifically designed to bring the latest insights in each topic, highlight the interrelations between all of them and foster collaboration among clinicians, researchers, and the industry.
But you don’t have to wait until the Conference in April, to be part of the discussion! Lead the #WoM2022 conversation and be at the core of this community, by becoming our social media ambassador.
We are looking for engaged individuals who are interested in the World of Microbiome topics, active on social media and ready to spread the word before and during the Conference.
What does it mean to be a World of Microbiome 2022 ambassador?
As a WoM 2022 social media ambassador you will post/tweet before and during the Conference on WoM lectures/topics/zones you are personally interested in.
What are the benefits for our ambassadors?
Apart from being at the center of a growing international community, the WoM 2022 social media ambassadors will receive recognition and extra exposure through the conference social media channels, AND if you are among the Top Social Media influencers, you will win one of the attractive prizes:
- 2 free WoM 2022 registrations
- 2 free 2022 workshop registrations
- 2 free WoM 2023 registrations
- Happy Committee Hour (a meeting with our Expert Committee)
- Before the conference: The role does not require any more than a total of 2-3 hours a month of your time.
- Onsite: The role will not require more than an hour in total per conference day.
- Please note: As an ambassador, you will have our Social Media manager’s full support and can request assistance with any type of media content created (e.g. video editing/posting/short briefing meetings, etc.)
What does the social media ambassador role entail?
- Promote the use of #WoM2022 before, during and after the Conference and always use the Conference hashtag in your posts/tweets
- At the beginning of every 2 weeks leading up to the event, the ambassadors will receive an e-mail with marketing material to share, including relevant deadlines and social media tips.
- Post at least five times a month leading up to the Conference after the start of the ambassadors campaign. You can share the materials our social media manager will send you, but we also encourage you to post original content – What you look forward to the most at WoM 2022? Who you are excited to meet at WoM 2022? and anything else you would like to share about the conference.
- Be active during the event:
- Live tweet from scientific sessions, tweet opinion posts, re-tweeting important updates from the WoM channels
- A chance to reach out to speakers of choice and conduct an interview with them after sessions (with assistance of onsite WoM social media representative)
- Encourage others to share their experiences
- Share a short video of themselves about why they are attending the event and/or a quote answering the question:
- “What makes WoM unique?”
- “What are you looking forward to at #WoM2022?”
- Share a short video of themselves wrapping up 1 or 2 congress days, answering to – what are your #WoM 2022 key takeaways/highlights from today?