REGISTRATION FEES (IN EUR):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Early Bird Rate
Up to 16 July, 2019
From 17 July, 2019 to 14 October, 2019
From 15 October, 2019
|Academic/ Researcher/ Clinician||470 EUR||580 EUR||700 EUR|
|Nutritionist/ Nurse/ Midwife||290 EUR||360 EUR||450 EUR|
|Student/ Trainee/ Fellow||200 EUR||280 EUR||350 EUR|
|Industry/ Corporate||950 EUR||1100 EUR||1300 EUR|
* Nutritionist/ Nurse/ Midwife and Student/ Nurse/ Fellow – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
· Admission to all scientific sessions and poster area
· Admission to the commercial exhibition
· Conference Printed Materials
· Refreshments as per the breaks in the programme
Complimentary registration is available to credentialed journalists (i.e., professional reporters, editors, writers, news photographers, producers and online editors) who work for a publication, news service, broadcast outlet or news site that is regularly issued and published primary for the dissemination of news, and operates independently from any commercial, political, government or special interest.
Sales, advertising and marketing staff, analysts, brand content producers, researchers, authors, consultants and others are not eligible for press registration.
The number of press credentials for each media outlet is limited and are not transferable.
To request credentials: If you meet the required criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: News organization, first name, last name, address (including city, state, and zip code), country, phone number, email address, Twitter handle, and dates that you plan to attend the conference.
Confirmation of request: We will respond within three business days letting you know whether your credentials have been approved.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be done during the registration process by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or after completing the registration process by bank transfer (Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required):
· Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
· Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: WoMPB 2019 Congress, Milan, Italy (account holder: Kenes Group)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing Number: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 0251-1500934-92-92
IBAN No: CH53 0483 5150 0934 9209 2
· Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
· Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged at the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
· All cancellations must be e-mailed prior to the below deadlines to email@example.com :
· Cancellations received until and including 16 July, 2019 - full refund.
· Cancellations received between 17 July, 2019 and 14 October, 2019 - 50% will be refunded.
· As of 15 October, 2019 - no refund will be made.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded - applicable to bank transfer payments only.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR GROUP REGISTRATION:
Please contact our Delegate Service Department at:
Tel. +359 2 8082110