Be social #WoM2022
World of Microbiome Conference 2022 (WoM 2022) will once again provide a platform for both inter-disciplinary and basic-clinical exchange that enables high-level discussion and pushes forward meaningful research in microbiome science.
To enhance your experience and ability to connect with colleagues, we encourage you to share information about the Conference and your participation on social media – before and during WoM 2022.
Using #WoM2022 in your social media posts will increase your visibility. Everyone following #WoM2022 will be able to see your posts. You can gain new followers and connect with colleagues worldwide!
The official hashtag for WoM 2022 is #WoM2022
Make sure to use the hashtag when tweeting to be part of the discussion.
What to share
☑ Live tweet from sessions, meetings, and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @WoMicrobiome and use the hashtag #WoM2022.
☑ Retweet, like, share or repost live coverage coming from @WoMicrobiome account
☑ Post your pictures and share them in stories or post them using the hashtag #WoM2022
How to share
Share your experiences.
Use the below images to post to your channels, or update your cover photo, and help spread the word.
(Click on an image, then right-click to save or copy image)
A social media newbie?
Do you want to join the discussion but are you not on social media yet? Wondering where to start or what to do?
Our detailed guide below will help you follow the trending discussions related to #WoM2022 across all platforms.
What happens on the WoM 2022 social media channels before, during and after a Conference?
The World of microbiome social media channels:
- Provide all WoM 2022 conference-related information, announcements, and deadlines as soon as they become available, keeping you in the loop of the latest developments every day – we make sure you don’t miss a thing about the World of Microbiome!
- Provide the latest updates and Conference highlights, interviews with ambassadors, speakers and community members. A chance for broader discussions post-conference.
- A worldwide online community involved in the WoM 2022 and its activities comes together.
- Bring to your attention the latest scientific developments, journals and articles within the industry worldwide.
- Announcements and deadlines keeping you in the loop, so you don’t miss a thing!
- A good way to get in touch with the WoM 2022 team and ask questions.
Join the WoM community on:
Hashtag basics – Ours is #WoM2022 – use it!
Stay connected and make the most out of this virtual adventure!
Make sure that you include our hashtag in your posts – then make sure you follow this hashtag in the social media’s search bars, so you get the latest developments and updates from ourselves and your colleagues attending #WoM2022 with you in real-time!
What is a hashtag, How to “hashtag” and why include in your social media posts?
- A hashtag or this symbol “#” as it is more commonly known has become an integral part of social media.
- A hashtag is a label for content. It helps others who are interested in a certain topic, quickly find content on that same topic.
- Hashtags make it easier for you to discover posts around specific topics.
- They’re not just for Twitter anymore, either. Hashtags are effective on other social media platforms too. (Find more details on how to use hashtags for each platform below.)
How to use hashtags effectively:
- They always start with # but they won’t work if you use spaces, punctuation or symbols.
- Including hashtags in your posts means taking part in a conversation happening on that social media platform. And most importantly, it makes your posts visible in that conversation!
- For example, if you use #WoM2022 in your Instagram posts, everybody who follows that hashtag will see your recent post in their feed. You might gain some new followers this way as well – and thereby, connect with WoM-interested peers worldwide!
How to use and follow the WoM 2022 hashtag:
- #WoM 2022 – this is the official World of Microbiome 2022 Conference hashtag. Use it for all your Conference-related posts/tweets.
Some easy ways to share information about the Conference with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @WoMicrobiome and use the hashtag #WoM2022.
- Share your highlights from sessions, using #WoM2022 hashtag.
- You can also retweet and repost live coverage coming from the Conference on Facebook.
- Post photos and mention @WoMicrobiome, and use the hashtag #WoM2022 on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. You can also like and share WoM 2022 posts with your audience.
- Watch and share WoM 2022 YouTube videos.
The following examples of text are ready to be used in your social media channels. Feel free to edit these and write your own posts/tweets.
- I’ll be in Vienna, Austria for #WoM2022, 28-30 April 2022. Join me! https://microbiome.kenes.com/
- Looking forward to join the virtual #WoM2022 – 28-30 April 2022! https://microbiome.kenes.com/
- I am excited to be a part of #WoM2022. Join hundreds of colleagues from around the world in educational sessions, exchanging scientific news and sharing best practices https://microbiome.kenes.com/
- Looking forward to the exciting #WoM2022 program! https://microbiome.kenes.com/
- Looking forward to sharing my work with colleagues, peers and experts in the field at this year’s exciting #WoM2022! – Join me in Vienna or online! https://microbiome.kenes.com/